The San Francisco Indonesian Film Festival is now accepting entries for the festival. We seek dynamic short and feature-length dramatic, documentary, which reflect the diversity of Indonesian culture and identity.
Deadline for submission and all entries must be postmarked by January 29,2016
1. Please submit your film in DVD format (NTSC, region 0 and 1 only).
To have your DVD returned after the festival, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope with the appropriate postage.
Please airmail registered or use express service your DVD to Indonesian Film Festival, 3641 Mt. Diablo Blvd #295, Lafayette, CA 94549, USA.
Alternately, we can pickup your DVD at your Jakarta location.
2. All non-English language films and videos must be subtitled in English.
3. Please EMAIL a press kit to info@IndonesianFilmFestival.org
with your entry, including:
• Print quality image(s) of production (at least 300 dpi digital; please include photo credits and identify the people or actors in the photo)
• Print quality image of director(s) (at least 300 dpi digital)
• Synopsis (if you have a long and short one, please include both)
• Cast/credit list
• Filmmaker biography
• Press reviews (if any)
• Website (if exists)
• Previous festival screenings
• Any other relevant press materials
• Authorization statement, see #4 below.
You must affirm with your signature on the email submission that you are authorized to submit this film/video to the Indonesian Film Festival. If your film/video is accepted, your signature also authorizes us to retain a copy of the submitted work in our non-circulating Festival archive and to use a two-minute promotional excerpt from it for festival promotion and on the web in perpetuity.